Charter Sales Representatives are responsible for growing revenue from wholesale on-demand aircraft charter sales revenue and maximizing fleet capacity utilization. A successful candidate will be expected to have excellent negotiation & prospecting skills, must demonstrate an overall high motivation for selling, & have a high energy level.
The Ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter with a strong focus on customer service. Candidate should have excellent sales process,ability to multitask and a good understanding of business aviation operations We are looking for individuals that can work independently & are self-motivating, outgoing, well-organized& personable. Individual position will be required to work in a Team atmosphere and liaise with colleagues at Alerion’s three bases of operations in Long Beach,CA, NY Area and Palm Beach, FL
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt and accurate quoting using company operating software Avianis, follow up quotes to determine final result.
- Handle complete sales cycle of a charter flight from quoting, profit analysis, procurement and all client services functions.
- Continue to foster wholesale and retail client relationships.
- Must be able to think geographically and maximize fleet opportunities while transient and away from base.
- Match potential trips together and fill all aircraft one-way opportunities.
- Strive to hit Company Revenue goals and maximize aircraft capacity utilization.
- Present aircraft trip P&l’s to aircraft owners and secure the trip.
- Represent Alerion at Industry Events and seek face to face opportunities with existing and prospective charter clients.
- Foster & develop relationships with customers & industry personnel to promote goodwill &generate new business.