Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures compliance of fleet aircraft and maintaining of tracking systems (CAMP, FlightDocs , etc ), ensuring all scheduled and unscheduled items are completed in a timely manner.
- Participate as a member of the Emergency Response Team
- Responsible for company tool calibration program.
- Act as company liaison with service plan vendors, e.g. Satcom, GoGo, Honeywell Avionics Protection Plan etc.
- Perform quality control and assurance of aircraft maintenance activities including overhaul, modification, maintenance and repair of aircraft structures, engines and accessories as well as of maintenance policy, training and logistical systems.
- Provide effective training to internal and external stakeholders on aircraft maintenance policies, procedures and practices in accordance with best practices, applicable CFRs and company directives.
- Train and qualify technicians.
- Primary responsibility for conducting CASS Audits and Quarterly Meeting.
- Ensures good communication between the Regulatory Agencies for all held certificates.
- Assure all work accomplished by mechanics is completed in accordance with the company’s policies and General Maintenance Manual, Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manuals and current CFRs.
- Ensure that all assigned RII maintenance work performed on Alerion Aviation aircraft is executed in accordance with FAA regulations and Alerion Aviation standards.
- Management of Outsource Maintenance Providers
- Authorization of OMPs and maintenance of OMP files.
- OMP training and maintenance of OMP training files.
- Ensure all company maintenance facilities and equipment are kept clean, organized for efficient maintenance workflow.
- Assist DOM with Scheduling, planning and performance of required aircraft maintenance and inspections.
- Assist DOM with Directing the maintenance department and Outside Maintenance Providers to assure maintenance is performed in an efficient and satisfactory manner and in accordance with OEM manuals and applicable FAA regulations.
- Assist DOM with Submittals of both Service Difficulty and Mechanical Interruption Summary Reports required by FAR 135.
- Assist DOM with Prioritizing troubleshooting of log items, Deferred Maintenance Items, part ordering, and delegation.
- Assist DOM with Performing Maintenance Control Responsibilities after-hours.
- Other duties as delegated by the Director of Maintenance.
Salary offered for this position varies with experience but will range from 75K to 110K
Alerion offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes:
- Covered medical insurance
- Available dental and vision plans
- Matching 401K
- Covered life insurance.
- Paid vacation.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN